Anyone want to book Best of Barbados Nov. 2nd?

Denise Borchert

We are a family of 4 (2 girls ages 11 and 8) wanting to go on the Best of Barbados tour Tues., Nov. 2nd. They need at least 6 people to sign up before they will schedule the tour. We've heard so many good things about the tour and would like to take our girls to see the caves, the wildlife preserve (green monkey's) the turtles and the shipwreck. It says there is a glass bottom boat ride too. It seems like alot for one day, but sounds like fun--especially with kids! Check out their website at http://www.glorytours.org (Click on tours on the left menu)

Happy sailing!

we will be in barbados on nov2 on golden princess not sure what we will do yet this tour might be a possibility?

Cheryl: Have you seen the thread for the Golden Princess? Whatever you decide to do in Barbados will be fun. It is a wonderful island. Hope you decide to tour with us. We are pretty excited about this tour. Have you been to Barbados before? We have once, and visited Harrison's Caves, then went to the beach. Harrison's Caves were interesting enough for us to want to take our girls there again. We want to see those green monkeys everyone raves about. It will be good to be on the water also. The water is so beautiful in Barbados... Let us know what you decide. I like to plan ahead of time, so we can just enjoy the cruise without making any decisions about what to do on the islands.

Happy cruising!

It is an all day tour. The island has alot to offer. If exploring on your own, be sure to go with a recommended taxi driver. Many have chips on their shoulders and do not appreciate the tourists. There are some who have found good taxi drivers on this forum. Also, be sure to save time to be on the water. it would be a disgrace to spend your entire day on the interior without enjoying the water/beach. There are 3 and 5 hour turtle/snorkle tours that would give you time to explore on your own afterward. The town seemed kind of spread outto us. The town wasn't conducive to walking around seeing the sights like it is in St. Thomas or the French Quarter in St. Martin.

Have fun!

I found this thread interesting as I am going to Barbados in mid-November for a week. I will check out the tour mentioned. But, does anyone know about car rentals? Is bus travel feasible, as I have found that to be a stimulating way to travel in the third world. Is there anything to do other than beach things? Is there a particularly good Barbados website? And, was there any damage due to this year's hurricanes? Thanks for your input. babu

Hi Denice!

Saw your posting on Glory Tours. I am trying to decide between a custom tour by Boyce Tours or possibly joining you if you still have room on the Glory Tour. I wonder how long the snorkeling stop would be and if it would be enjoyable for someone who did not snorkle but just went along for the ride and the glass bottom boat?

We are a family of 4 (2 girls ages 11 and 8) wanting to go on the Best of Barbados tour Tues., Nov. 2nd. They need at least 6 people to sign up before they will schedule the tour. We've heard so many good things about the tour and would like to take our girls to see the caves, the wildlife preserve (green monkey's) the turtles and the shipwreck. It says there is a glass bottom boat ride too. It seems like alot for one day, but sounds like fun--especially with kids! Check out their website at http://www.glorytours.org (Click on tours on the left menu)

Happy sailing!

Looking into this one for our cruise on November 21st but wanted to get some feedback from others who have gone. So far I found only one and it was negative. Although there are others who say "i've heard many good things about glory tours" I have yet to find a thread with reviews about them. If you know of any, i'd love to be given the link. :)

Thanks!

Archived