Temperature question?

travgurl

If I remember correctly the dining room and the theatre can get quite cool. Bring a sweater or light cover up. What about the cabin at nights and on deck? Has the ocean water been pretty warm to swim in right now? Thanks

The cabin you can control the temp. Outside at night I always felt it was warm. The dining room can be cold and so can the theatre.

If I remember correctly the dining room and the theatre can get quite cool. Bring a sweater or light cover up. What about the cabin at nights and on deck? Has the ocean water been pretty warm to swim in right now? Thanks

The temperature of the water is a function of where you are! Around most of the islands the water temp is about 82 or so. Pretty nice!

I've never found the dining room or the theatre cold at all. I usually wear a sleeveless dress and no stockings and I am completely comfortable. I have never used a sweater on any cruise. I also usually wear shorts the rest of the time. Your cabin temp can be adjusted. The water in the Caribbean and Bahamas is consistently warm enough to swim in. That's why people go on vacation there in the winter.

We cruised this past July and it was hot outside but, at times, the temp in the ship...depending on where you were...was chilly!!

I have to relay something funny that happened on our cruise related to the cooler temp in parts of the ship..our last night on the ship my mom and I, along with my kids, went to see a show in the main theatre. We were totally enjoying the show but it was so cold that we all decided to leave about 1/2 thru the show..well we were trying to get past all the people in our aisle and my 77 yr old mom was 1st but she tripped over the legs of a woman who had fallen asleep during the show!!

Needless to say, she ended up falling right in this lady's lap...waking her up, and apologizing but saying that she was just SO cold and was trying to leave the theatre...and the lady she fell on top off was so nice and polite and understanding...we still talk about this today!!!

Archived