bad security on voyager?

Pancho Villa

First, the bridge is not open. Second, there is security to even board a Regent ship. Killing 1000 people is not possible since these ships do not even hold that many people. Last, the door to the bridge is locked.

I sorry if you get angry because my question, i no its not nice question but does it mean i cant ask it? is this not 'cruise critic' also i think you forget about the crew, is there not 500 crew as well as 700 guests? the door is locked but the captain say brideg is open at 10am for 2 hours so the door is open then, anyone can come. Why would i joke about this? sorry if you angry but i wanted to be safe

There is absolutely no problem asking the question, so no reason to apologize.

The issue is simply that you insist that for you it is an unsafe situation, but to others it is not. Regent is not going to change its policy because you don't agree with it.

So you have a simple choice: cruise on the ship or not. Not much else to discuss.

Archived