fun food questions

jleck

hiya. will be on the march 19 sailing of the noordam ...

for all you seasoned HAL cruisers, please tell me about the ice cream bar. many flavors? hard/soft? your favorite ice cream concoction to whip up while on board?

since we will be on board during for Easter, I'm curious about chocolate (two kids traveling with us). i know there has been some discussion about Easter dinner on board, but what about Easter basket goodies? would love some insight here. also, we will be in a PS. any chance we'll have an Easter basket delivered to our room or perhaps the neptune will have a special spread?

what is your favorite meal from room service?

thanks everyone :)

We sailed twice over Easter but not with young children. I think Easter Bunny may have visited the children in the Rembrandt but I don't recall seeing any Easter Baskets. I think that may be something to pre-arrange yourselves.

Easter Dinner was lovely in the dining room and they served traditional type dishes. There wasn't anything much out of the ordinary in Neptune Lounge.

If there are 'special things' you wish for your family for Easter, it might be a good idea to have your TA work with you and HAL to see what you can arrange.

I do recall Chef made a huge chocolate bunny that was on display for several days and on Easter they broke it into pieces for all to eat and enjoy!

Archived