Recommendations for St. Thomas

KJHorton

Hi,

I used Underwater Safari's when I was there. They are a bit larger but if you go into Havensight dock they have their shop right in the middle of the retail shops and leave at the foot of the dock so they're very convienent. Also the last time we docked on the opposite side of St. Thomas in Crown Bay, Blue Island Divers dive shop was there and they allowed "walk up" divers but I didn't dive with them, just walked in the shop when I saw the dive flag outside. :D

Randall

Hi,

I used Underwater Safari's when I was there. They are a bit larger but if you go into Havensight dock they have their shop right in the middle of the retail shops and leave at the foot of the dock so they're very convienent. Also the last time we docked on the opposite side of St. Thomas in Crown Bay, Blue Island Divers dive shop was there and they allowed "walk up" divers but I didn't dive with them, just walked in the shop when I saw the dive flag outside. :D

Randall

I forgot to write in the name of the dive operator I used went last in St. Thomas. This was them; Underwater Safari was a very nice dive operation. They were very professional, extremely well organized above and below the water. I would definitely dive with them again.

They had a pretty good select of equipment in the dive shop too.

Darrell

Archived