Pizza on the Pearl?

katier825

Do they have a pizzaria on the Pearl? If so, do they also offer delivery to your room like some of the Princess ships?

Thanks!

I never had the room service pizza...but I did have the pizza up in the Garden Cafe action station. It was pretty good...not what I'm used to here at home on the East coast, but good nonetheless. If you like Italian food, do try the pasta station up in the Garden Cafe. Their marinara sauce is excellent...at least it was when we were on the Pearl in September.

Do they have a pizzaria on the Pearl? If so, do they also offer delivery to your room like some of the Princess ships?

Thanks!

They do have pizza on the room service menu and it was pretty good! Or you can get pizza from the Garden Cafe and bring it back to your cabin.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2465029380100731960VcZqCA

Yup, as people have already said, it is available for room service. My daughter loves it. I think even more than some other dishes, though, pizza is a particularly personal taste. Some like thick crust, some thin, some like plenty of sauce, some like next to none, and then there are the multitudes of toppings and how much of them go on the pizza... so, like I said, my daughter loves it. I think it's pretty good, but like meaclasact2, I prefer the pizza at home (which, interestingly, I also prefer to any I've had on the East coast :p ).

Archived