Bathrooms on the Spirit

Deaf Dude

A friend of mine just returned from a cruise on the Spirit. She had a balcony room and said the bathroom was divided into separate compartments and the toilet area is very small. She is a large woman and the room steward had to take the door to the toilet area off of the hinges so she could fit in there! :eek: :eek: Is he toilet area really THAT small? I am booked on the Spirit next week but have an inside cabin. I've looked at the floor plans on some web sites and the inside bathrooms look more like standard bathrooms on most other ships or in hotels. Is that correct? Does any one have any pictures of the different bathrooms? I am a big guy also (but not as big as her) and I am a little worried about that!!

Thanks for any info

Paul

my DH is 250 and had no problems in the divided bathrooms. i have photos of the one from cabin 9636 on the spirit, a balcony room. as far as i know, all the cabins..other then suites with their larger bathrooms, have the divided area.

307306053_ToiletArea.jpg.155f01e091f211b5a454542cabedc6dc.jpg

Sink.jpg.95c9d165bed5061775e32d272a664fa3.jpg

Shower.jpg.506acaccf6e2fe5c888d4226967fcb20.jpg

Thanks for the picture and the info. Here are pics of the floor plans I found online. the bathrooms look different.

6461140727545435_CABINCTOUT.jpg Inside room with large toilet area

6071140727630179_CABINCTOUT.jpg Balcony room with divided areas

This picture above for inside cabin is exactly what our bathroom looked like.

I am 6 4 and around 270, have been on the spirit twice in the past year, both times outside with Bal. NO problem at all in the bathroom, in fact I liked the sliding door in the shower instead of a curtin, the door does not stick to you!!!!

Archived