Constellation Room CC 9129

amagar

Hi,

For months before we cruised, I search for information about our particular room, so I thought I'd post for any future cruisers doing the same.

Room was in spectacular shape. New carpet. Everything looked fresh except for some wear on bathroom tile, but no biggie. Balcony standard CC size. No noise from above. Light wood tones with aqua and sand decor.

Exceptional location! Three or four doors from midship elevators and just a floor below dining, but no noise.

Others have mentioned, but worth repeating -- large, large overhang on balcony. (almost all CC on Sky have this) It extends twice as far as balcony is deep. Hubby didn't care for it, but I did. It made it possible to enjoy balcony even in afternoon sun and it kept the room cool.

Sorry I'm so late. I just saw your message.

Rarely do you get any direct sun -- only in the early morning or early evening depending on which direction you're headed. As soon as the sun rises above the horizon, you get indirect sun, just the bright reflection off of the water.

Archived