Anybody got a review of Oceania's dining

chazaroo

[quote name='chazaroo']We're on the December 9th Regatta and are hoping the food is as good as advertised. Does anyone have a first hand report?[/QUOTE]
Wife and I sailed on Regatta last Jan and the food was much better then we expected. We have sailed on Princess/NCL/RCCL/Stimar/P&O. We have never had anything even close to Oceanias product on the other lines. We liked the grand dining room for dinner. We did try the Polo and Tuscany twice each on our 10 day and they were both very nice.In the Polo the lobster was not the best I have tasted but it was very good. The steaks were very very good. The Tuscany was a little slow on service and the dishes we had were good. We are not big pasta eaters. The grand dining room served some of the best dinners that my wife and I had tasted anywhere, land or sea. On our cruise the service was very good and I can't remember one item that was not up to par. We found the waves grill on deck to be wonderful for lunch. They had fresh fish dishes cooked to order daily, along with black angus burgers and good sanwiches.
I hope you have as good of luck as we had on our cruise.
If you like, I have posted quite a few times on the CC about Oceanias food. Look at my previous posts if you would like to have a more detailed report.
Enjoy
Tom and Mary
Las Vegas

Archived