First Time to The Caribbean

epson1

:cool: We will be going to the Southern Caribbean in Nov. for the first time. On a beach excursion, where do we leave our personal effects while playing in the water? Does anyone know what the weather is like in November ?

some of the private beaches may have lockers for rent..

otherwise, you need to get a waterproof "wallet" to keep things with you and dry. OR someone stay with the stuff and you take turns getting in the water.

i don't take good cameras, only take those disposeable ones to beaches, unusally one that is good in the water. leave passports in the cabin's safe, only take 1 credit card (with a low limit)..never a debit card. the less i take, the less i have to worry about.

:cool: We will be going to the Southern Caribbean in Nov. for the first time. On a beach excursion, where do we leave our personal effects while playing in the water? Does anyone know what the weather is like in November ?

Waterproof cases for cash, cruise and credit cards, wear in zipped pocket or around your neck. Purchase at sporting goods stores, dive shops or on-line

060415082318s.jpg

Archived