Formal nights on Crown Princess

beejayveee

I can't find the answer to my question about formal nights in these threads and the Princess 800 number people say they don't have that information. We have booked the Southern Carribean Explorer, 05 Apr 08, 14 nights which are B2B 7 night cruises. I'm told by Princess that there are four formal nights. The question is which nights are they? We have early traditional dinning and we don't want to do long excursions on those days, get back late in the day, and have to rush thought getting ready for dinner. Any information would be appreciated.

My guess is, and this is just a guess, that your first sea day will be a formal night, as will your last sea day. Transpose that to both cruises and you will have your answer. However if your last sea day is the night before landfall, than that may not be the case.

Thanks Chris for the invite, I have been reading all the posts for the past two days. You are a great group of people and we look forward to seeing you. We live in Gilbert, AZ. Southeast of Phoenix. We originally are from Chicago, IL. (southside) This is going to be a great cruise!!:)

I have just printed out the Patters that someone kindly posted for your route which as my route upcoming as well containing Aruba, Bonaire etc. The formal nights that week are on Monday, the night from St. Kitts, and on Thursday, the night from Aruba. One night says tropical attire which is on Tuesday the night from Grenada.

I have just printed out the Patters that someone kindly posted for your route which as my route upcoming as well containing Aruba, Bonaire etc. The formal nights that week are on Monday, the night from St. Kitts, and on Thursday, the night from Aruba. One night says tropical attire which is on Tuesday the night from Grenada.

Can you tell me where the Patters were posted? I'm looking for the San Juan - Barbados - St. Lucia - Antigua - Tortola - St. Thomas trip.

Thanks,

Pete

I was on te Crown last year and again this year B2B. Please join yuor RC's we jsut miss each other by hours.

I know the above poster is correct on SAt Kitts and ruba. I think for the other week it is Sunday instead of Monday as it i s a sea day.

the home office could never keep all that straight,.

make sure you book your upscaled places to eat on saturday.

Can you tell me where the Patters were posted? I'm looking for the San Juan - Barbados - St. Lucia - Antigua - Tortola - St. Thomas trip.

Thanks,

Pete

Well I got them from a link that another member posted from their trip from the Crown and kindly let us other fellow members learn from. This is the other part of your trip but maybe you can find the Barbados etc. week on the same site. Here is the link that was provided:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562462982iRlMJg

Archived