Can I order food from Sabbatini's to be sent to my room?

burm

Unless you are in a full suite you cannot order from any of the dining room menus. Those in minisuites and below must stick with the rather limited room service menu. Quite honestly I'm not sure if even full suites can order from Sabatinis either, though when on the Sea Princess last year (we were in a full suite) I was able to order from the pizza restaurant.

The pasta at the buffet is pretty good, they have one pasta (shells, bowties, spaghetti, fettucini, penne) and then 2 sauces to choose from - we lived on stuff for 12 days LOL

So if you have a craving for a quick bowl of pasta, just head up there and bring it back to your cabin. :)

It is seafood pasta that I love, crab, lobster, etc. I am told that Sabbatini's makes a wonderful one, but I don't want all the other courses that I am told that the waiter's are quite insistent on your trying.

Part of the fun of Sabatini's is the service as they serve you all the courses of appetizers to taste, and the meal really is a progression of plates right through dessert. It is an experience! We just dined there on Sapphire Princess and the 2 1/2 hour meal was the most memorable of the 12 day cruise. Go for it!

Archived