prepay tips?

Ok...first don't jump on me:rolleyes: ---I have every intension of tipping, PLUS!!!!:D I believe they deserve every penny and more. (off soapbox now)

My question is just this....

If I don't prepay tips they will be automatically added, correct? So does it matter if I pay before we leave or have them appear the last night?

Ok...first don't jump on me:rolleyes: ---I have every intension of tipping, PLUS!!!!:D I believe they deserve every penny and more. (off soapbox now)

If I don't prepay tips they will be automatically added, correct? So does it matter if I pay before we leave or have them appear the last night?

Whatever works best for you!! Some people like to pay them ahead of time just to have the expense out of the way... otherwise, they will appear on your account. Have a great cruise!!!!

I was just noticing in our doc's that it wasn't added. Last cruise we had everything added and paid for in advance. I just didn't want any of the staff to think I didn't want them there....ya know???

No worries!! If you didn't prepay them, they will be applied to your onboard account... but don't be scared to ask a question!! :)

Don't need to prepay...only if you want.......They tips on board will not appear on your S&S account on the last night. They will be on your account before you even have a beer. It is the first thing charged to your account onboard.......:eek:

No need to prepay but I have on our first cruise and now on this third one coming up because it is nice not to have that added expense waiting to be paid. Relax and enjoy no need to be scared at all.

We have always prepaid our tips. It seems so much nicer not having to come off that money when you are on the cruise. We just pre pay and get it out of the way, we do however tip a little extra if our room stewart or other servers deserve extra but it is optional.

Archived