help from you fashion folks needed

WinnieinWA

Slinky black evening slacks. black beaded short sleeve sweater, Satin black fringed shawl, satin flats. Appropriate nice jewelry. Black velvet beaded purse.

Will this work for formal nights on RCCL and Princess?

I've only cruised NCL so far because I like Freestyle but I want to try other lines and have 2 cruises coming up for RCI and Princess. Should I bring my formal "mother of the groom" dress instead? I prefer pants. I'm 58 so that might make a difference.

Thanks,

Winnie

Thanks! You guys just made my day! This dressy outfit doesn't ever wrinkle and I like to pack light so one outfit for 2 formal nights works for me!

Ohhhhhh.. and to think I'll be chic is a very UPlifting feeling. :p

I am usually found in jeans and T shirts.. I detest shopping.........therefore I'm a fashion fou paux! LOL

I really appreciate you answering me! :D

Winnie

This dressy outfit doesn't ever wrinkle and I like to pack light so one outfit for 2 formal nights works for me!

Ohhhhhh.. and to think I'll be chic is a very UPlifting feeling. :p

Packing light = always a big plus!

One outfit for both formal nights = a smart move. I do that too, and if anyone notices, I feel sorry for them that they have nothing better to think about than what I'm wearing! :p

Black is always chic, and always in style. I like also that you've chosen slacks rather than a dress. For my next cruise, I'm going to dump the dress and get myself some fancy black pants too. More versatile, and comfortable.

Have fun Winnie!

Archived