Nautica May 20 '08 Istanbul to Athens

marilyng55

Any recommendations out there for setting up pre- and post-cruise sightseeing with drivers in Istanbul and Athens? There will be six of us. Thanks!

If you like drop me a note and will give you the guides we used on our Black Sea cruise last year..whyme71842@aol.com

Marilyn-

By all means contact all the guides that you can, as soon as you can. I'm thinking that for May of '08, you've left it rather late.....I'd be curious as to how much availabilty there is. :(

Incidentally, we used Levent Solmaz in Istanbul and he was superb. He can be reached at Primy@TNN.net and his website is http://leventsolmaz.com/

I don't think you can go wrong with him

Levant was busy and sent us his colleague, Yavuz. Yavuz met us at the ship and gave us the absolute best private guide experience. He tailored the tour to exactly what we were hoping to see and was very flexible and informative. His English was perfect. I can highly recommend him. We told him what tours we were taking with Oceania and he took us to not only the places of interest we'd have missed but his method of getting us around was spot on.

Archived