Luc's Splash Bath in labadee

jrm9999

Can anyone who has been to Labadee recently confirm if Luc's Splash Bath is still there? I don't see it listed as an activity for Labadee and I thought you needed tickets.

Yes, it's still there. It is now free. They close it to the public for a short time, so the kids from Adventure Ocean can use it. Otherwise, it is available at your leisure. We were there in July, for our second trip to Labadee, and our kids love it.

Yes, it's still there. It is now free. They close it to the public for a short time, so the kids from Adventure Ocean can use it. Otherwise, it is available at your leisure. We were there in July, for our second trip to Labadee, and our kids love it.

Thanks for the info. Nice to see something is now free instead of another surcharge.

You are very welcome. I tried to inquire about it to RCCL before our last cruise. I got every answer you could imagine. One person told me that the tickets had sold out and another person told me that it had been removed. But, like I said in the previous post, it's there and FREE.

Archived