Airport info!!!!

kelz66

Is there any public restaurants or bars in the general terminal area where people can wait for others to arrive?

We have several people flying in on different airlines arriving at different concourses all withing 45-60 minutes of each other. I was wondering if there was somewhere outside of the secure concourse areas where we all can wait and meet up and share a ride to our hotel.

the terminal map on the airports web site leave much to be desired for detail...LOL

Thanks in advance!!!

:cool:

Did you go to this link ??

http://www.flymsy.com/

Go to "Airport Facilities" on the left -this gives you a terminal / concourse map.

Click on "Terminal".

The following are in the main terminal area and outside the restricted concourses..

Acme Oyster House, Creole Kitchen, House of Blues, Big Easy Lounge.

Acme has some wonderful chargrilled oysters - I still prefer Drago's but they don't have an airport location.

Smuggle some booze in your luggage, order a large soda with extra ice from Popeye's, toss the soda part. Instant party.

House of Blues at the airport is a retail store as best I remember.

TICKET_LOBBY.GIF

Acme has some wonderful chargrilled oysters - I still prefer Drago's but they don't have an airport location.

Smuggle some booze in your luggage, order a large soda with extra ice from Popeye's, toss the soda part. Instant party.

House of Blues at the airport is a retail store as best I remember.

TICKET_LOBBY.GIF

yeah thats the not so detailed map...LOL

So it's probably Acme or nothing...thanks...Maybe I'll tell everyone to hang in the concourse they arrive in and we all can meet in the terminal after the last group arrives.

Thanks...i just wanted to makesure I was not missing something.:cool:

Paulie, the Big Easy Lounge between concourse A & B (East terminal) is more what you are looking for.

Excellent!!!

Thanks Dan....Teri will be waiting for me, and one or two others may meet us too.

I will let her them know.

:cool:

Archived