Where is the Majesty?

Fam of 5

I dont think that the Celebrity ships dock at the dockyard, (could be wrong, wouldnt be the 1st time). I think they dock at Hamilton and St George.

Patty

My guess it that they are in St George, facing the opposite direction, along with the Horizon and the Crown.

I dont think that the Celebrity ships dock at the dockyard, (could be wrong, wouldnt be the 1st time). I think they dock at Hamilton and St George.

Patty

My guess it that they are in St George, facing the opposite direction, along with the Horizon and the Crown.

''

It looks like St George to me in the usual berth. The Horizon appears to be at the next peir and I think that the other ship is the Crown.

Is it possible that the bridge cam is really not on the Majesty? I'm thinking that it is kind of strange that the yellow circle appreared at this sailing, and now an unrecognizable port. Is it possible to have the bridge cams crossed? Maybe I'm way off, obvioulsy I'm not a technical guru.

I am pretty sure it is the Majesty because the orange circle was there last week when they were in St. George. I e-mailed one of my friends from the ship so hopefully I will get an answer. I did mention it to my husband who is a former Majesty employee and he thinks they are at the dockyards as well.

It really isn't much of an impact at all. Hamilton is on the other side of the Island with more shopping and beautiful beaches. Although I prefer St George's I'd be happy in either location. I don't think you will be affected at all in June. I think this was just a weather related port change. Either way Bermuda is beautiful and easy to navigate around either by bus or taxi.

While I was looking at the article, I went to the paper's home page, and found an article about 7 crew members from the RC Empress, who are filing suit vs. RCI as result of an accident that occurred in Bermuda. During a lifeboat drill for the employees, the boat fell 60 feet into the water, injuring all 7, and some of them quite serious. There are several links to related articles.

I read that article last week. That was just awful. They had to fly one of them to Boston because his injuries were that serious. I hope they're all recovering nicely now, and I don't blame them for the lawsuits. That lifeboat never should have fallen like that.

Archived