Anyone know the email for Princess?

kctwinmommy

I've never sailed on them, but my parents just got back from their 4th cruise with them. It was their 40th Anniversary too! So I ordered their anniversary package for them and had it delivered on their actual anniversary date. Well, after they got home I talked to my mom and the champagne glasses that were part of the package weren't delivered with the rest of the stuff. And they had to ask several times, finally getting them on Friday! And their anniversary was on Sunday! :mad: And they also didn't get the commemorative card from the Captain they were supposed to get.

I realize it's really minor, but it does bug me. The package cost $140, so it's not cheap, and for what they get, it's certainly way overpriced! But I didn't mind doing it for the special occasion. However, I expect it to be done correctly!

So I wanted to send them an email, but I can't find their address! I searched all over their site! :confused: Or is there a better way to do this??

Thanks in advance!

Cindy

I am not aware of a general customer service e-mail address. I would suggest sending a letter as this seems to be more common. I pulled this out of the Q&A on their website:

Question: I have taken a Princess Cruise recently and have some feedback, where do I submit this information?

Answer: To submit your feedback regarding a Princess Cruise you have taken, please send your correspondence to:

Princess Cruises

Passenger Relations Department

24305 Town Center Drive

Santa Clarita, CA 91355

*All correspondence is handled in the order in which it is received. Therefore, we kindly ask that you allow approximately 4 to 6 weeks (subject to change) for a response.

You can email a letter - customerrelations@princesscruises.com

Include all of the info the other posters had mentioned.

When I wrote them a compliment letter for our January cruise, I attached a Microsoft Word file to the email versus typing directly in the email.

OK, thank you!! I will do that then... and if I don't hear anything, I can always send a snail mail letter too!

Thank you so much for the info... as I said, I know it's not a major thing, but I still think they should be aware that I wasn't totally happy. And even though my parents were surprised by it, my mom commented that it was a little disappointing to not have their glasses when they got the champagne.

Thanks again!!

Trying that e-mail address is a good idea, but I would advise against attaching a Word document. The only thing you accomplish with that is adding one more barrier between your message and the recipient.

The file has to go through virus detection and gets transferred through multiple systems where things like corruption can go wrong. Then the recipient, and any department they need to forward it to, has to open a separate application – assuming the even have Word, although likely in a corporate environment - to read your message. Just type it in the e-mail body as usual, makes it better for everyone concerned.

This is just good advice for any electronic communication with others. Many people toss around Word and Excel files as if it's an open standard accessible by everyone, but that isn't the case. If anything, an RTF document is a better option, or PDF (free reader available) if you'd like to have formatting, form fields, interactivity, etc.

Archived