7 day v. 10 day cruise

jtcoolk

We started doing 10 day's about 4 years ago, and were hooked!! Just like was said before, my DH always states on the 7th day "we'd be getting off by now". What a great feeling to know you still have 3 more days. :)
We are going on our first 9 day cruise in May followed by a 10 day in October. After always saying after 7 days it wasn't long enough, I'm going to do what you said after 7 days.....it will make the extra days that much better just like a bonus.

CRUISEVIEW --- another nice thing about the 9 day CB out of NYC is that you don't arrive at two of the four ports until 1:00 pm. That allows a relaxing morning of sleeping in and not needing to rush to breakfast so that you can meet your early morning shore excursions.

I would say everything on the ship is the same. We did however notice a marked difference in passenger demographics on our 10 day cruise. Very few children, and the average age was much older than we have experienced on 7 day cruises (with the exception of the 7 day HAL that we just got off two weeks or so ago).

Archived