Koo Hook-ISP Question?

JohnQ

Well, I thought I posted this yesterday but it seems to have disappeared! Koo Hook, thank you for our recent visit with you on the Summit on Sept 7th.(the last before drydock). We had a nice visit, great weather, and fantastic whale watching with you. It was all that you had promised. We spent all our time on the back deck of the boat and could not hear your commentary. Can you tell us what we were seeing with the whales? There was lots of flipper action, rolling, tailslapping and some surface floating. They were not diving too much but just churning the water. There were so many sometimes, it also looked like sea lions or seals in with them? What were all these behaviors if you remember. Got some great pictures and video, but don't know what we were seeing, no breeching and not what I thought bubble feeding was although we did see heads a few times?

It was nice meeting you and I hope to visit your island again with more time.Thank you.

Archived