Diving in Roatan

impcinder

I dove with subwaywatersports.com in Roatan. If your not scared to get out with the locals it was a good dive . the trip there was long at about 45 minutes in a beat up volkswagon bus that had to have the back door tied down. The dive boat was good not high tech and the boat ride was 5 mins. nice dive through the Labrith ( a series of valleys ) The dive masters name is dennis. paid only 75.00, no extras like meal or snacks or even cokes just warm water outta a bottle( like the kind you turn upside down and put in a holder )

There is a way too cool for human beings shark dive in Roatan. The operator we used was Waihuka Adventure Diving -

waihukadiving@hotmail.com. This dive is the best experience I have ever had underwater, including the mantas in Kona. It's fairly deep at 70', so watch your air consumption carefully.

If you do this, make sure and buy the DVD they'll make. You're friends will think you're completely nuts for years.

Dale

PADI OWSI

http://www.roatanonline.com/roatan_shore_excursions.htm

This is a list who cater to cruisers. We used Bananarama and enjoyed them so much that we now go back to stay and dive with them. And the beach is beautiful for post dive fun.

I also used Bananrama for my referral certification dives. They were wonderful and will also pick you up from right outside the piers gates.

Archived