My Whale Watching Photos, Cabo San Lucas

SDPadreFan

I just had one photo that I sent her of the sea lion colony. It wasn't anything that she had requested, just something I decided to give her. Same thing with the sunset photos (there are 6 of those). 3 looking at the sunset through lands end, the other 3 looking at the sunset with Cabo in the background. I'd be happy to share them with you as well. I prefer to share my high resolution (minimal watermarking) photos through an e-mail address like I've done with Emmy. The ones I post on webshots are much lower resolution with a much larger watermark. I don't mind sharing my photos, but because webshots allows unlimited downloading, I tend to post copies that people won't rush out to claim as their own.

So if you'd care to provide me an e-mail, I'll send them on their way. The whole set is about 38 photos including the whales.

Hi Darrell..

I got all 9 emails, but for whatever reason, the last one couldn't be opened..had no problems with the others..downloaded quickly..if you still have copies of the emails you sent to me would you please resend that last one..must be the sealions and the sunsets as I didn't see them..the others are simply AMAZING...I can't thank you enough for taking the time to share..My kids were in awe of what you saw...in fact I'm using one of them, the one of a whale breaching, as my desktop...thanks again..

Emmy

Hi Darrell..

I got all 9 emails, but for whatever reason, the last one couldn't be opened..had no problems with the others..downloaded quickly..if you still have copies of the emails you sent to me would you please resend that last one..must be the sealions and the sunsets as I didn't see them..the others are simply AMAZING...I can't thank you enough for taking the time to share..My kids were in awe of what you saw...in fact I'm using one of them, the one of a whale breaching, as my desktop...thanks again..

Emmy

Easy to do; sent them again.

Hi Darrell...

Got them all...the sunset pictures are breath taking...what a beautiful sky..I also can't believe the the whales were that close to shore, unless of course they just appear closer than they were..in any event you had one heck of a view..DH was looking at the pics this morning and he said that you were getting the short end of the stick...I told him I didn't have any pictures worth sending to you in exchange for what you have sent me..he's decided that you must be a professional photographer given the pics...I'll bow out now and once again..thanks so much for sharing..

Emmy

I just had one photo that I sent her of the sea lion colony. It wasn't anything that she had requested, just something I decided to give her. Same thing with the sunset photos (there are 6 of those). 3 looking at the sunset through lands end, the other 3 looking at the sunset with Cabo in the background. I'd be happy to share them with you as well. I prefer to share my high resolution (minimal watermarking) photos through an e-mail address like I've done with Emmy. The ones I post on webshots are much lower resolution with a much larger watermark. I don't mind sharing my photos, but because webshots allows unlimited downloading, I tend to post copies that people won't rush out to claim as their own.

So if you'd care to provide me an e-mail, I'll send them on their way. The whole set is about 38 photos including the whales.

Would you mind sending your pics my way, we were on the Pride in October, got to see a few whales but they were pretty far away.

sandtrap55 @ msn dot com

Awesome pics.....we were in Cabo on the 29th and although we did see the whales , no where as good as you did. we booked ours thru sunriders which di a nice job and served a fantastic lunch. thanks again for sharing

We used SunRiders for a Sunset Dinner Cruise. We had a great time with them but the meal was somewhat disappointing. Pez Gato was great for the Whale Watching Tour.

Archived