Chef's Dinner Menus

Dorset Cruiser

Have just been looking at a site where it shows menus of Chef's Dinners on Emerald. Whereabouts onboard are these available? I presume they will be available on Ruby when she launches. We are on her in January 2009 to celebrate our Ruby Wedding (how amazing is that, our Ruby Wedding and sailing on Ruby Princess) and we want to have a special family dinner - this Chef's menu sounds ideal.

Any information would be appreciated.

:D

participants are selected by the Maitre 'd from those that have put their names on a list....only once or twice a sailing and just 8 or so each time. I would be very surprised if you could arrange for a "family" dinner.

So would I - shame though:( I will put our names down anyway (there will be 8 of us). We were once selected for Captains Table on a cruise and then had it cancelled at the last minute because of bad weather; the Captain had to stay on duty. Never mind - I will arrange a table in the Crown Grill:D Tried Sabatinis on our last cruise - did not like it much, especially the hair in one of my courses:eek: :eek:

Archived