Westerdam 'musts'...

caribbean girl

We went on the Westerdam about 2 years ago in Alaska. On the first day of the cruise, we booked the use of the Hydrotherapy Pool for the duration of the cruise. I think it was around $100. It was worth every penny of it. The pool is great but in the sap (only for these guests), there is a private room with heated ceramic lounges in front of a huge picture window. It was heaven laying on the ceramic lounges taking in the Alaska scenery. One of my best vacation experiences EVER!!!!

You absolutely MUST spend a relaxing week on the ship and forget all about this stupid cold weather we have been getting up north. Brrr!

Seriously though, you must try the strawberry smoothies that they sell in the Explorations Cafe. They are the best!

I think everything that I would consider a "must" is mentioned in my review (in the member reviews section - Nov. 2007). It does, of course, depend on your preferences as far as entertainment and activities; everyone's tastes are different. I'll just mention one thing - if you like bread pudding at all, don't miss HAL's - ask for it at the ice cream station in the Lido at lunch.

Really, the only thing you "must" do is - enjoy your cruise! :D And I'm sure you will.

Archived