Anyone noticed Carnival has dropped Passion Island?

gtcruzer

It was one of the excursions listed for our cruise in Sept. about a month ago, now its gone. Hopefully it will come back before we sail. We did that one a few years ago and wanted to do it again. Anyone know whats happening or been recently to Isla de la Pasion?

• 2 weeks later...

Also the Fiesta Party Boat is no longer being offered. It appears that the contracts were not renewed. The Fiesta Party Boat is still running when we were in Cozumel last month. Sounds like Carnival was wanting more than they were willing to give.

Dave

I tried that link and it is Great , but no price

tried the contact us button and nothing ...

wonder what is wrong...

:confused:

And by the way ,

I think it is horrible how Carnival is dropping all these shore excursions

and not replacing them with something else...ya know

Whats up with that ?

I realize that people on the internet are probably researching their options and getting their stuff cheaper on their own

but what about the people that dont do that?

HHHMMM....

I tried that link and it is Great , but no price

tried the contact us button and nothing ...

wonder what is wrong...

:confused:

And by the way ,

I think it is horrible how Carnival is dropping all these shore excursions

and not replacing them with something else...ya know

Whats up with that ?

I realize that people on the internet are probably researching their options and getting their stuff cheaper on their own

but what about the people that dont do that?

HHHMMM....

Try sending it to this address. operations@isla-pasion.com

The excursion called "Twister!" is described as a extreme boat ride that takes you to Passion Island. Check it out on the list of excursions offered thru Carnival leaving out of Cozumel.

An excursion they missed?...:rolleyes:

That will probably being removed in a few weeks

when they realize it

Try sending it to this address. operations@isla-pasion.com

thanks Ken

I will try that out then

trying to get prices for my group

An excursion they missed?...:rolleyes:

That will probably being removed in a few weeks

when they realize it

thanks Ken

I will try that out then

trying to get prices for my group

I am trying to plan our excursions for our upcoming cruise in June, and the Twister is the ONE thing that we all positively agree on...so it will be a HUGE disappointment if Carnival cancels this excursion! Does anyone know of an independent operator that offers this tour in case Carnival drops it? :)

I am trying to plan our excursions for our upcoming cruise in June, and the Twister is the ONE thing that we all positively agree on...so it will be a HUGE disappointment if Carnival cancels this excursion! Does anyone know of an independent operator that offers this tour in case Carnival drops it? :)

Twister is not going away, the pasion isle beach excursion is gone it should be popping up soon at another provider.

Twister is not going away, the pasion isle beach excursion is gone it should be popping up soon at another provider.

kenf333~

Thanks for the GREAT news!! Do you know if the Twister is offered by an independent tour operator, or do you have to do it as a ship excursion? Also, does this excursion normally sell out quickly...if so, how far in advance should I pre-book?

kenf333~

Thanks for the GREAT news!! Do you know if the Twister is offered by an independent tour operator, or do you have to do it as a ship excursion? Also, does this excursion normally sell out quickly...if so, how far in advance should I pre-book?

From what I get the twister will still be a ship only excursion, but that could change, personally it is nothing more than a high speed boat ride to the isle. I will update as info comes in.

Pasion isle is now available. She is currently working on a web site, until that is up you can get info at http://www.isla-pasion.com/beach_adv.html To book it, or for further information email her at TourCozumel@hotmail.com Cost is $70USD 13 and up and $50 for children for the VIP package. She is Also offering a jeep tour to the isle and a kayak tour as well.

Pasion isle is now available. She is currently working on a web site, until that is up you can get info at http://www.isla-pasion.com/beach_adv.html To book it, or for further information email her at TourCozumel@hotmail.com Cost is $70USD 13 and up and $50 for children for the VIP package. She is Also offering a jeep tour to the isle and a kayak tour as well.

Thanks kenf333. I saw the link that you provided in a previous post and emailed a request for info. I already got a reply too (very efficient)!! According to the email, The Twister is only provided as a ship excursion at this time. She did not mention whether this tour included lunch & drinks (or not) though.

I noticed on the web site that you could also get there via bus or boat (I pressume this includes a jeep?)...would you happen to know those prices and have a recommendation? We would prefer lunch and bar included if possible. There are 4 of us in our group...all older than 13. (Like you mentioned, the site is being worked on and I couldn't find out when I clicked on the links) :)

Thanks kenf333. I saw the link that you provided in a previous post and emailed a request for info. I already got a reply too (very efficient)!! According to the email, The Twister is only provided as a ship excursion at this time. She did not mention whether this tour included lunch & drinks (or not) though.

I noticed on the web site that you could also get there via bus or boat (I pressume this includes a jeep?)...would you happen to know those prices and have a recommendation? We would prefer lunch and bar included if possible. There are 4 of us in our group...all older than 13. (Like you mentioned, the site is being worked on and I couldn't find out when I clicked on the links) :)

The VIP tour leaves the pier daily by bus, after a short ride you transfer to a boat then you arrive at the island. It does include food and open bar. The Jeep tour is seperate, and you drive the Jeep from downtown all the way out to the island, includes food but does not include open bar. The information I posted yesterday is a agenent for the tour, and is $5 per person less then the other company.

Twister update.

If you have ten or more people in your group the twister is available. It would be a a private excursion for your group. Cost is $70/ person and includes food and open bar. The carnival tour does not include food or bar. Hope this helps.

Hi all, I have really been checking into taking this tour, it looks soooo exciting.... the water, the relaxing hammocks :p , AI !!! a Mexican buffet and open bar, jeep tour and kayaks, wow!!! How much better can it get.... sun sun and more sun....

We have always went to PB but want to try something different this time, Can't wait!!!

Thanks Tina

I am hoping that we might still get a chance to visit Passion Island again! This looks promising :) My only question is about the port we will dock in. We are going to be on the Conquest from May 4 - 11 (in Cozumel on May 9). How would we know which port we'd be coming into? When we were on the Celebration, we docked downtown and they picked us up right by the ship for Passion Island.

I am hoping that we might still get a chance to visit Passion Island again! This looks promising :) My only question is about the port we will dock in. We are going to be on the Conquest from May 4 - 11 (in Cozumel on May 9). How would we know which port we'd be coming into? When we were on the Celebration, we docked downtown and they picked us up right by the ship for Passion Island.

Conquest has been docking at the punta langosta pier which is downtown. I dont know if that day is still available but you can email the person on the previous page.

Ok we did it, my friend convinced me to booked it and we booked through

tourcozumel@hotmail.com and dealt with Carrie, she was great... Now I can't wait.... also googled some info on Passion Island and nothing but great reviews... Sounds so good, wish I was there right now soaking up the sun and have me a nice cool drink :p

Tina:p

Ok we did it, my friend convinced me to booked it and we booked through

tourcozumel@hotmail.com and dealt with Carrie, she was great... Now I can't wait.... also googled some info on Passion Island and nothing but great reviews... Sounds so good, wish I was there right now soaking up the sun and have me a nice cool drink :p

Tina:p

Hi~

When will you be visiting Cozumel? We will be there the first week of June, and can't wait. Out of all the ports and all the excursions, this is the one that we look forward to the most...please let me know how things go. We want to do "the Twister" as a group rate, but if I can't get up enough people, I plan on doing the VIP (bus & boat) Tour there...what are you doing? I have had several emails back & forth with Carrie and have been VERY impressed with the way they do business...she has provided several tour options and answered every question I've had with lightning fast speed. I am planning to make a point of stopping in to see her while we are there if at all possible. She is great isn't she!? :)

Hi~

When will you be visiting Cozumel? We will be there the first week of June, and can't wait. Out of all the ports and all the excursions, this is the one that we look forward to the most...please let me know how things go. We want to do "the Twister" as a group rate, but if I can't get up enough people, I plan on doing the VIP (bus & boat) Tour there...what are you doing? I have had several emails back & forth with Carrie and have been VERY impressed with the way they do business...she has provided several tour options and answered every question I've had with lightning fast speed. I am planning to make a point of stopping in to see her while we are there if at all possible. She is great isn't she!? :)

I'm glad she is taking care of you guys, hope you get the rest together so you can do the tour you want.

Archived