Wildlife? what do you see on the Canopy tour?

anniecat

We're thinking about doing the canopy tour. I know it sounds like fun and just a little adventurous...but do you see wildlife (birds, monkeys etc) or is it mostly just the fun of zip lines etc??? And is it difficult to do...I'm thinking it might be hard on my chronic low back problem...any suggestions??

thanks Anniecat....Ryndam Feb 14 cruise :D

I think it would depend on time of day and time of year. We saw a few birds and lizards, but we went in June and it was very hot that day. As far as comfort... the zip lines are not hard. We chose the one run by Los Veranos. The harness that they have actually goes around your legs and you pretty much sit in it. When you need to go faster, they will have you hold your legs straight out. When the line is very fast and they want you a little slower, they will have you tuck your knees in. Both DH & myself have minor back pain, DH more than me, and we had no back issues at all. And that was after horseback riding the day before in Mazatlan even. There are a few pictures in the link to my review of our ports. The 2nd photo for PV shows how I was practically sitting on the "practic" zip.

Archived