Menu For Tepanyaki

kimala

Hi out there. My Hubby and I love Japanese food and we were so excited to see that Norweigian has a Tepanyaki style Japanese restraunt. I would be even more excited to see the menu for it Does anyone have one they can post? We are trying to plan a last minute cruise for week of April 12-20th. The Sun has a trip to Beleze??? Anyone been there or on the Sun? any comments would be welcome. Happy Sailing!!!

WOW! You guys are the best. Thank you sooooo much for the menu and the other post on the Beleze excursions. I had read descriptions of what people ate at the Tepanyaki but was interested to actually see the menu. I heard you can order the Seafood for instance and get an extra of filet for a little extra $$. So my husband was happy to hear that. We are used to a mayonaise based dipping sauce, but didnt see that on the menu? Well I'm sure it will be exciteing no mater what if we are lucky enough to get to go on this ship. Thanks again.

The menu link Musicgirl posted looks like the same selections we had on the Star last month. As for extra entrees, I ordered the steak and shrimp and requested scallops as well and there was no problem, and there was no additional charge. Their dipping sauces were very good, although my favourite will always be the sesame sauce served in our own little teppan grill here in the middle of nowhere. :) I'll bed I'd like a mayonnaise based sauce as well... sounds like something we enjoy at dim sum sometimes. (Mmmmmm... I wonder if they'll ever start offering dim sum... that would be the perfect addition to round out the asian experience!)

Archived