A Cupid's Review of the Conquest 2-10-2008

roudy1

Great Review! We are sailing on the Conquest on 03/30/08. I would love to watch the conquest come in on Sunday mornings- what were the web addys that had the web cams that you watched it on?? Thanks a bunch!! I am sure I will have more questions to follow!

This should get you to the webcam! http://www.galveston.com/webcams/

Great Review! We are sailing on the Conquest on 03/30/08. I would love to watch the conquest come in on Sunday mornings- what were the web addys that had the web cams that you watched it on?? Thanks a bunch!! I am sure I will have more questions to follow!

Hi Jaymepops...here is the site...boy sure brings back the great memories. :p

http://www.galveston.com/webcams/

Thanks for the great review and shareing the fun with us. I am gald you had such a great time. If you post pictures please let us know where so we can see them also.

Thanks Annakay...I am trying to figure out how to post the photos and as soon as I figure it out I will let everyone know here on this site.

Char

Char, thanks for the wonderful review. I don't think I can add too much to it but I am working on my own review. Bettie and I miss you and Jim. We had so much fun together. Hope to see you guys again real soon.

westernmom, if you plan on swimming at Tulum, remember there is very little time and the ship is not always prompt at arivving in Cozumel. We lost 30 minutes of our excursion because we did not dock until after 9am.

Host Mach, I think she is a great ship also. I didn't have as much trouble manuevering around her because I sailed the Valor with Randy a few years back.

juniorcop, we choose to leave as called. We did grab a porter for our stuff and we were on the road by 10:30. Also, parking at Harbor House made it so much easier.

Dave

Thanks for the reivew, we will be on her 3-2.

MrsSnarkeypants, our son & daughter-in-law live in Missouri City. We will be coming down on Sat. the 1st, spend the night with them and they will take us to the ship on Sunday morning. They live in Sienna Plantation, is that close to you?

Doug

About a mile and a half down yonder from us. You'll be about an hour from Galveston.

Did you notice that the name of the Captain listed in the Capers changed at least once during the trip?

I saw that name but I never connected..but I just came across the Coz Caper and it clearly says Captain Agostino Fazio welcomes you to Cozumel, Mexico!

Capt. Fazio replaced Capt. Marino on this voyage but it took a couple of days for the Capers to catch up. They must have had the first few days already printed.

Ahh Ed, we can always count on you! :)

I saw that name but I never connected..but I just came across the Coz Caper and it clearly says Captain Agostino Fazio welcomes you to Cozumel, Mexico!

Captain Fazio was the Captain at the past guest reception. I noticed the change on the capers too.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Char, loved your pics...great one of you and Jim Formal night. Ditto what Ed said!!

Great pictures Char. I want to go back.

Ed

Hi guys...thanks and I want to be back too.....:D

Archived