best thing about glory???

foneguy

Hi!

The Glory has been my favorite ship so far. It's hard to pick THE best thing... but I'd have to say it's that, compared to other ships, there is ALWAYS something going on. I just got off the Pride and it seemed like there were a lot of choices for music and goings-on, but a lot of them overlapped. On the Glory, I really felt like I could experience everything I wanted to. There was just a really great variety, especially for music, dancing, etc. The staff on the Glory seemed a bit more lively, too.

Happy Sailing!

~Tammy :)

The glory is a big ship......a little hard to get around, some of the decks u cant walk all the way around, but it is a GREAT ship.

They have fish n chips upstairs, which was a nice touch.....the staff is wonderful...i have been on the Glory twice..

The shows were really good....The glory dancers drug my husband up to dance with them and that was the highlight of my trip....LOL...cuz he just isnt like that.......but he had fun....

The lido deck activities were always entertaining.......and i got hooked on the slot machines......something i have never played!!!

It was a very relaxing trip, both times!!!!!!!

Denise

The Glory is our favorite ship. We booked our 2nd Glory cruise for May, 2008. They have the best service, entertainment, food. We love the balcony rooms on Glory. Karaoke is fun. This is a great ship. Port Canaveral is our favorite. I can't think of anythign we don't like about Glory. Previous Carnival cruises: Holiday, Triumph, Glory and Miracle (Miracle is a close 2nd).

I have done the glory twice, getting ready to do the Miracle the second time...in april....have also done the sensation and the fantasy.........

I have loved all of them.........the Glory is GREAT.........

dd

I like the layout of the Lido deck. You can always get a chair on an upper deck and it's still easy to see what's going on and feel like you're part of the action. With a child in Camp Carnival, it was great to always find a chair by the ping pong tables on deck 11 which was very close to CC and right in between the top and the bottom of the waterslide. There's a bar located right there too!;)

One of the things that I enjoyed the most was going to the Blue Bar every night to listen to the band "Music Connection". They played mostly 70s and 80s classic rock and they were great!! My only complaint is that I wish they had been somewhere with a bigger dance floor!

Archived