Can Caribe Hilton sleep 5?

jakohlba

Our last cruise we stayed at Embassy suites and that worked out well for us (2 adults, and 3 teens). However this time we will be flying in 2 days early and are thinking of the Caribe because of the pools and beach. Do they allow 5 in a room and do they have enough roll aways?

Love the picture of your dogie, sadie8! I just stayed at Caribe Hilton on 2/09. There were 4 of us in the room , with 2 double beds. A bit tight, but ok. I booked on priceline and I thought it was paid for, but when I checked my on line credit card bill, I see that they charged me another $25. For what I don't know. I did express checkout and did not get a receipt. I will need to dispute this. There was no information given on any extra energy charge or any other charge at all. We did not use our room charge for anything. We used towels at the pool but returned them and the slip was torn up in front of me, assuring me that the towels were accounted for when returned. The point learned is not to use express checkout, although the charge was posted one day after I checked out

Love the picture of your dogie, sadie8! I just stayed at Caribe Hilton on 2/09. There were 4 of us in the room , with 2 double beds. A bit tight, but ok. I booked on priceline and I thought it was paid for, but when I checked my on line credit card bill, I see that they charged me another $25. For what I don't know. I did express checkout and did not get a receipt. I will need to dispute this. There was no information given on any extra energy charge or any other charge at all. We did not use our room charge for anything. We used towels at the pool but returned them and the slip was torn up in front of me, assuring me that the towels were accounted for when returned. The point learned is not to use express checkout, although the charge was posted one day after I checked out

Perhaps the $25 is the "resort fee" I have seen talked about here.

Double post I see the boards are acting upstill.....

Stayed 3 nights in January. Yep, $25/night extra charge! I thought they were mistaken, but they wouldn't budge. They charged $15/night 'resort fee', then an additional $10/night 'occupancy' tax! I guess it would be easier to pay if this was made known ahead of time. :( This $25/night was in addition to the taxes and fees I had already paid.

Janet

:mad: :( Thanks for that bit of info, Sun and Sea. No where did it mention any extra fee , verbally or in writing, so that is not right. I now remember that I got my receipt under my door the morning of check out.l It did not mention that fee. I called HiltonCaribe accounting office but no one answered. I left and a message and wonder if I will hear back. I will also write to them and dispute it on my credit card as an undisclosed charge. Wish me luck!:cool:

I just booked the Caribe Hilton on Priceline for 1 night post cruise 3/15. There are 3 of us. I was wondering if they charged you extra for having more than 2 people in your room?

well, I don't know. They did not ask , and our third person just waited by the elevator. WE were not offered the services of a porter even though we had several bags. We did ask for 2 beds though, as we could have been given a room with one king. As posted above, my credit card was later charged $24.80, for what I dont know. I wonder if it was the pooltowels. We checked 3 out in separate tickets but returned them together and I told the towel man this and asked for the receipts but he just tore them up and told me not to worry.

Archived