E-Doc's ???

sassy0930

HI!!

I just made final Payment and I'm so excited I just had to download my e-docs. OKay so I booked a Guarantee so I know I don't have to get a room until we get there, but if they DO assign a room to us, will the docs be updated. Anybody experience anything like that?? (last cruise they issued us a cabin number and it didn't change)

Thanks

Yes it will be updated IF a stateroom is assigned before you travel. You can always just reprint specific pages on the "My Documents link" at any time... no biggie. Personally I would wait till about 1 week before the cruise to avoid wasting the paper and printing !

If I may hijack your thread, I have an E doc question too! I printed out all 3 cabins e docs, but what besides the fun pass do I need actually bring to the terminal? I will also post this as a new thread just in case it is not seen.

By all means, hijack away. My question got answered. As far as what you would want to bring: passports, drivers license, credit card that you will use for S&S.

I have a regular pocket folder that I put all paperwork associated with my cruise in, so it's all in one place, then I just bring everything. Better safe than sorry I always say. Plus, then I can put it in my fire-safe and not have to worry about having diff missing if something happens. (I'm a little fire paranoid after one house fire and a close call)

I would be paranoid too if that happened to me (fire that is). I have cruised with Carnival before but it was years ago. In my e docs there were boarding passes, I thought we just fill out the fun pass and print it out, but not to sure now seeing the boarding passes in my e docs.

On a recent sailing I printed all the edocs/fun pass, etc.... I only showed the FUN PASS paperwork (1 page) and that was all that was needed to check in when arriving at the pier. SO really the other info is pointless to print out IF you have that funpass completed !

Archived