West Coast Excursions

FOJMO

I was informed that the Cruise Critic had posted the excursions for Disney's West Coast Mexican Riviera Cruise. We're going on the 7/9/05 sailing. Can anyone tell me where to find the excursion listing? Thanks! Val

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Val,

I just printed out the entire list of excursions for the three ports on the Mexican Riviera Cruises. Just go to Disney Cruise Line Web site and go under "Ports Of Call" and then click on "Special Cruise Ports" . Then, click on Puerto Vallarta or Mazatlan or Cabo, and then for each of them click on the "Excursions" hyperlink...and voila.

There are some really great sounding excursions, and they are very reasonably priced.

We are sailing with our grandkids (6 and 3 and a half) on June 11th. These kids are already excited, and part of it is that we are ditching threir parents (my daughter and son-in-law) and just going as a foursome. Actually, Mom and Dad will be cruising the Med for their 10th....and they thought we were just going to sit home and baby-sit. Duhhhh...what were they thinking??

Stewart

Hi Stewart,

I'll be on the same cruise with my mom (who'll be celebrating a big birthday), my sister and her daughters (21 and 11), my daughter and my granddaughter (4). I am looking for the best beaches to visit on this cruise. If you know, please post.

Thank you,

Wendy

• 2 weeks later...

Wendy,

I have asked my daughter and son-in-law regarding beaches since they have been to Cabo many times. They told me that all the beaches are great, particularly the ones the Magic is offering on the excursions. They could not remember the names of any of the others, though...sorry.

I guess your daughter and my grand-daughter will meet. Where are you coming from. we live in the LA area, so we will be driving down on the morning of the cruise. All Simone (3 and a half) is talking about is this cruise and the fact that she will be with Minnie and Princesses. We have been to Disney Land twice with them and Disney World in Orlando twice, so both of these kids are Disney fanatics.

Looking forward to meeting you on board.

Stewart

Wendy,

Just booked a couple of excursions for the June 11th Magic Cruise out of Los Angeles. Took afew minutes over the phone with a very helpful cruide line representative. Made the call (see DCL website for number), and was surprised at how little time it took to make the reservations.

Looking forward to seeing you on board.

Stewart

Archived