When will Cunard "bin" British Airways

jgsmuzzy

BA do not carry the flag, but have some stylised thing on their tails that someone was paid £5m for.

I actually think that the BA plane looks better than the other two. Preferred the older livery though. More dignified.

Concorde looked magnificent in both.

Matthew

Am I mistaken in thinking that we have seats reserved ?

No they are requested, big difference. Seats are never reserved unless you have paid for the request.

Matthew, you're wrong, the bmi is by far the most striking livery. When the sun (HA) shines on it the paintwork is slightly shimmery and the red tail plane lights up the rudder and illuminates the flag.

Matthew, you're wrong, the bmi is by far the most striking livery. When the sun (HA) shines on it the paintwork is slightly shimmery and the red tail plane lights up the rudder and illuminates the flag.

No. I'm not wrong. And neither are you. We disagree. That's all.

Matthew

We are flying to NY tomorrow (yippee!) and boarding QM2 on Friday. We booked our flights through Cunard and are flying with Continental. Our TA gave us our flight ref. no. a few months ago and we logged on and were able to change our seats to our preferred ones. I checked in online this morning and still had the seats we had changed to.

With regards to BA flights - we flew Club World from London to LA last September and were not able to choose our seats until we checked in online 24 hours before flying. We then checked in again from our hotel before our return journey.

SeaMatesNYC

Thankyou for your best wishes. We are very excited. What is the weather like in NY today - and for tomorrow? Dry but cold?

Today: A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Breezy, with a west wind around 21 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Tonight: A chance of flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.

Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Northwest wind between 16 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.

Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. North wind 13 to 16 mph decreasing to between 5 and 8 mph. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.

Friday: A chance of snow after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Light wind becoming south between 10 and 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Friday Night: Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

I do. :D Coming up six years now, before that I was a travel agent. Hence why I know so much. LOL!!!:rolleyes:

(thinks she knows a lot....:D )

Is this thread drift? Can you cause thread drift in your own thread? I think the philosphical minds need to discuss and give their verdict!

Matthew, just to let you know, I am not anti BA because Lexx works for BMI, but because I think they are a bunch of profit chasing idiots (as are all airlines, but BA seem to be masters at it)

Archived