Chef's table - Diamond?

mithryl

Right now only the Caribbean, Crown and the emerald have the Chef's table. It was mentioned on a thread about the Chefs Table that the rest of the ships will be coming sometime this year so I would not expect it to be on your cruise.

Marilyn

We were told by our onboard coordinator that Chef's table would not be available on the Diamond by our April 1-16 cruise, so it is taking some time to roll this out. Here is the link to the official news article from Princess. In the second paragraph they state:

Currently available on Emerald Princess, Crown Princess and Caribbean Princess, the Chef's Table is scheduled to debut aboard most vessels in the fleet in early 2008. The line's smaller ships, Tahitian Princess, Pacific Princess and Royal Princess are not part of the initial roll-out but may offer the program at a later date.

• 1 month later...
For all interested Foodies out there.

As promised, my PVP at Princess did some checking and found out some Chef's Table debut dates for me. As of today, it is on the Caribbean, Crown, Emerald and Dawn. The Corporate chefs are training on the Golden now, so it should be there within a week or two. Future dates are the Sea Princess on April 16th (YAY for my cruise in July) and the Grand will debut on May 2nd.

He will continue to check his sources and let me know as the schedule is released, then I, of course, will post them here.

From my thread

Archived