Can 7yo and 9yo be in same kids' club on Princess?

sdfamily

We are sailing on the Coral Princess in Alaska.

My children are typically 'underfoot' and won't make much use of the childrens programs (I know this going into the cruise...).

But, for the activities that they want to attend, can the 7yo go with the 9yo? It looks like Princess' age groups are 3-7 and 8-12.

Thanks in advance!

Sorry to say that they don't combine the kids- unless there are very few children in the older age group (off season).

I have traveled on Princess and the 3-7 has little preschool chairs and is designed for little ones. The older kids have a different room.

So probably not. However, I think that your kids just need a nudge and they will make new friends.

My son loves going to the kids club and then he knows all the kids his age- at the pool, in the halls, etc. Its a great ice breaker.

It may depend on the number of kids on your cruise. When we sailed on the Dawn Princess last summer the groups were 3-7, 8-12, 13-17, but on our Christmas cruise on the Diamond Princess the groups were 3-6, 7-9. 8-10, 10-12 and 13-17. I think when there are a large amount of kids on board they split the groups into smaller age divisions in order to keep it managable and maintain an appropriate child to counselor ratio. You might check with Customer Service and see if they know what the groups will be on your actual sailing. If they have a 7-9 group the two kids will be able to be together.

Archived