Tortola beaches

sap83

I will be arriving in Tortola on the HAL Noordam on Easter Sunday (March 23). Last year we did a shore excursion to Virgin Gorda but this year we plan on doing our own thing. I am sure it has been mentioned on here before, but can someone provide me with a short list of some of the beaches in Tortola that we can travel to on our own? Thanks!! :)

• 3 weeks later...
I will be arriving in Tortola on the HAL Noordam on Easter Sunday (March 23). Last year we did a shore excursion to Virgin Gorda but this year we plan on doing our own thing. I am sure it has been mentioned on here before, but can someone provide me with a short list of some of the beaches in Tortola that we can travel to on our own? Thanks!! :)

We also did our own thing on Tortola by renting a car and it was great. We drove all over the island and spent some time at Brewers Bay. There were very few people there and the drive was fantastic!

I would appreciate your advising the company name and cost for your car rental.

There's four in our group and we're interested in attending to Brewer's Bay. From what I've read, the cab is $6 pp each way and if the rental is fifty bucks then I'd prefer to get a car.

Archived