victory wedding

sassy0930

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, I was just wondering who the wedding coordinator is on the Victory. I just paid for my wedding package and the woman on the phone wasn't sure. I'm sure I don't need it for anything, but I figured it's be good to know!!

The coordinators are different in each port. They are considered non-sailing guests because they do not go on the cruise and they do not work for Carnival Cruise Lines. The are considered independent contractors hired by TWE so I doubt you'll be able to find out who it is unless you are getting married in a port that only has one or two coordinators. Which port are you getting married in?

Hope this helps!

just checking to see if any one was having a guest on board with them that was marrying anybody not interested in paying ridiculous fees for a renewal of vows

What did Carnival say the cost was? I know on NCL the cost is $450 and Royal it is $400.00.

Well, I got my information with the coordinators name. It took a long time to come. I'm booked through TWE. I'm just doing a simple package through them. I'm doing my own hair and make-up so I don't need to schedule those and I'll get my nails and pedicure done before I leave.

Thanks everyone

• 2 months later...

sassy,

will you please let me know how your wedding goes...i am getting married on the victory on June 28th...if there is anything extra or special that i should know going into the cruise and wedding please let me know...besides talking to my wedding coordinator that is contracted out by carnival i havent really talked to anyone yet and its only 44 days away so im getting nervous....as far as what everything will look like and if you are getting married in the ioniaon room or where...thanks so much for anything you can tell me....have a great time on your cruise and i hope your wedding goes wonderful!

tiffany912s@msn.com

Yes, Sassy! Please report back!

I would love to see your pictures & read a complete review of the ship & your wedding!

I've seen that the Ionian Room is what's commonly used for wedding aboard the Victory & would like to see what it looks like decorated by Carnival, and how they setup the room as far as chairs, etc.

Thanks!

Eek! Only 4 days to go!

Archived