help decide

momxthree

any info would be greatly appreciated! we are a young couple (29&32) with three kids who are not joining us on this cruise. We have cruised once before on carnival 3nt sensation with two of our kids and loved it! We are not big partiers, not big on crowds and are social yet enjoy our privacy and do not drink (other than wine with our meals). so we have narrowed our choices to two and need help deciding we are leaning towards the century as they have the speciality dining.

X Century vs. RCCI Enchantment (both have same date,same ports and almost identical pricing X being approx $30more)

Also, balcony or no balcony? is it worth the splurge? is the entertainment equiv?

I would definitely do Century. We're a bit younger than you (25 and 26) and we're big Celebrity fans.

And YES, definitely do Murano's!

Also, I say definitely go for the balcony! It's so wonderful to have breakfast in the morning watching the waves go by.

If you're interested and want to compare your previous cruise to an X cruise, our travel blog has entries about our last three Celebrity cruises.

:D I would do celebrity in a heart beat. we went on Carnival Glory. It was a nice ship but the food was not near as good...the entertainment was okay, the service was okay. The service we got on the specialty rest on the Glory was the regular restaurant service in the Main Dining room on celebrity.

The kids program on Celebrity is also great. Esp if you go on one of the M-class ships....Constellation, Millineum, Infinity, Summit. The program goes from age 3-teens and they have a teen area.

I would never travel again without a balcony!

Have fun

Archived