NCL Spirit cabin refrigerators

ilovewdw

Do not have a clue what the last response was, but.

Spirit only has fridge in Suites. You can get ice to keep other stuff cold.

Even though the NCL web page says there is one in every cabin :rolleyes:

Maybe the next drydock will make the web page correct?

Your soda, or your beer and Bicardi rum in the water bottles?:)

HAHAHA...actually, I am thinking about the soda right now. ;) I just can't live without my Diet Coke or Coke Zero! (but Bacardi Rum or Malibu Rum sounds like a great idea, actually :p )

rewiring the whole ship for a frig in every cabin? maybe...

we took a small soft-sided cooler. it worked find for a couple of cans or bottles of pepsi. had extra ice every day, in my cooler and the ice bucket.

Thanks so much! I will DEFINITELY be bringing a soft sided cooler for the room. ;)

Thanks so much! I will DEFINITELY be bringing a soft sided cooler for the room. ;)

The NCL website Does SAY there are fridges in every room..they need to fix that!!! Unless it has changed, this is not so. We have been on the Spirit twice, with no fridge.

Best bet, a small portable cooler you can flatten in your suitcase..you can also bring it to the beach with you and another great idea, we love this....inflatable ice buckets......they hold up to 6 cans or bottles with us......just pack it flat....blow and go!!! They don't cost much...so if you leave it behind...no big deal...but a great way to store extra ice and keep stuff cold!!! :) Hope this helps!!

The NCL website Does SAY there are fridges in every room..they need to fix that!!! Unless it has changed, this is not so. We have been on the Spirit twice, with no fridge.

Best bet, a small portable cooler you can flatten in your suitcase..you can also bring it to the beach with you and another great idea, we love this....inflatable ice buckets......they hold up to 6 cans or bottles with us......just pack it flat....blow and go!!! They don't cost much...so if you leave it behind...no big deal...but a great way to store extra ice and keep stuff cold!!! :) Hope this helps!!

Thanks so much! I will definitely look into the blow up cooler! You're cruising on the Spirit a week before me! :p Keep it clean, OK? ;)

Archived