Nachi cocum - on our own or through the cruise ship

pezgirl43

Hi all, Has anyone done nachi cocum with their own transportation. I am worried about getting a cab back to the boat. Are the taxi's readily available when it is time to leave? We do not depart until 7pm and the park closes at 5pm. I know that this gives us lots of time, but I just want to be safe. Thanks!

yep, the taxis are right at the end of the docks. they will have one guy directing to the taxis and several in line (like at most big airports). coming back, our server saw us packing up and had called a taxi to meet us at the front. the taxis stay out by the road, when called they come up to pick you up. we didn't wait for a taxi at all, by the time we walked through the bar area, the taxi driver had the door open.

No need to worry about taxi's, they are everywhere anytime day or night. You can catch them at the pier, down the road, up the road, by the beach clubs, in town. We spent a week there last year and have never seen so many taxi's on such a small island before. One of the drivers gave us the actual number, can't remember it now but it was alot. You could tell he was kinda bragging about it.:)

Archived