soda card cost

It's about $6/day, so roughly $40-$45 for your cruise. It's a sticker that is put on your pass which also functions as your room key. Show it to your waiter or asst. waiter on the first night and they will most likely remember for subsequent nights.

we will be on 7 day thank you, oh do you bring it to dinner?

If you are past your 18th birthday, it's 7 x $6 + 15% gratuity = $48.30

If you have not yet reached your 18th birthday, it's 7 x $4 + 15% gratuity = $32.20

You should carry your SeaPass with you at all times. The soda sticker will be on your SeaPass.

:)

If you are past your 18th birthday, it's 7 x $6 + 15% gratuity = $48.30

If you have not yet reached your 18th birthday, it's 7 x $4 + 15% gratuity = $32.20

You should carry your SeaPass with you at all times. The soda sticker will be on your SeaPass.

:)

Hi MerionMom~

No sales tax? Is this if you purchase your soda cards after the ship sets sail? I recall reading a post a while back stating not to pre-purchase soda cards. Granted, it's only a few bucks...but as DH reminds me, a few bucks here and a few bucks there adds up over the long haul ;)

Thanks!!

I personally did not purchase one but my brother and his wife did and they said if you wait till you go sea its a little cheaper. I think it's the taxes or something?

Yes, that is correct. If the ship is still tied up to the dock in Florida, they will add Florida sales tax to the bill. If you wait until after muster drill and sailaway, there will be no sales tax. :)

(of course, if you really want a soda before then, and you don't have a soda card, you will have to pay for it. Probably equals out. ;))

Archived