Parking Terminal in Mobile

LakerMom

There is a drop off/pick-up area in the terminal, BUT you have to get in line with all the people who are dropping off their luggage. They then proceed to the parking garage. If you go into the terminal with all the other cars once you and your luggage has been dropped off you proceed up the escalator or elevator to the terminal for processing.

My suggestion is to by pass the terminal parking/drop off line and drive to the other side of the terminal and have your friends drop you off. You will have to roll your own luggage into the terminal and turn it over to the porters, but it will be quicker. No waiting in line. Of course this would only work if you don't have to haul a lot of none rolling luggage.

Your friends can also pick you up at this same drop off after you get off the ship.

Hope this helps.

Bandit

• 3 weeks later...

ok after reading this i guess i confussed myself ;-) would 10am be a ok time to get to the port? would we be able to park in the terminal at this time. i think we are going to do this unless i can decide on a hotel within walking distance that we can park at for free... down to 30 something days so gotta make a decision...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived