Waiting to Disembark Millie - Quick Report

Squirrel's Mom

Just returning from very pleasant seven-day cruise.

No bleach and salt and pepper shakers on tables all week. No outbreaks of anything we heard or saw.

Great weather but with quite windy conditions on way to San Juan. Caused some noticeable vibrations but nothing outrageous. Those prone to motion sickness had some discomfort but our tablemates made it to every dinner!

Staff was excellent. Food was good. Olympic outstanding. Few minor issues with shore excursions all resolved to our satsfaction.

Lots of children but all well behaved except when permitted to travel in packs but that happened only a couple times and packs move along fast.

Bedding was very comfortable. We were in a Sky Suite on deck 6. Room was clean with only minimal signs of wear that did not merit notice.

They have got to stop putting GRUMPY pills in the orange juice. We encountered no rude passengers but a extraordinary number of very UNPLEASANT grumpy ones. We left them alone since they seemed to be enjoying that more than anything else.

Unfortunately, it is beginning to look like they really expect us to leave.

Pleased to answer any questions as battery in blackberry permits!

We sail is a SS on deck 6 in just 4 more weeks!!! Glad to hear the room was good!!

I'll warn my DH about the grumpy pills in the OJ...maybe those are the ones writing the reviews that have many quaking in their winter boots! :D

I'll be looking forward to reading your comments about your cruise and ports of call! Sorry you have to go home.

Thanks for taking the time to write even before you left the ship. I'm glad to hear you had a great time.

What SS were you in? I was on Millie in January and just loved Gene, our Butler, and Salome, our attendant. They were about the friendliest I have encountered.

We can't wait to see your detailed review.

The problem with the grumpy pills is that they are contagious. When you put two grumpies together they multiply and spill over to those around them.

We were in 6131 and had Venu as our butler and Lydia as stateroom attendent. Both were excellent and Lydia always made me smile.

Just returning from very pleasant seven-day cruise.

No bleach and salt and pepper shakers on tables all week. No outbreaks of anything we heard or saw.

Great weather but with quite windy conditions on way to San Juan. Caused some noticeable vibrations but nothing outrageous. Those prone to motion sickness had some discomfort but our tablemates made it to every dinner!

Staff was excellent. Food was good. Olympic outstanding. Few minor issues with shore excursions all resolved to our satsfaction.

Lots of children but all well behaved except when permitted to travel in packs but that happened only a couple times and packs move along fast.

Bedding was very comfortable. We were in a Sky Suite on deck 6. Room was clean with only minimal signs of wear that did not merit notice.

They have got to stop putting GRUMPY pills in the orange juice. We encountered no rude passengers but a extraordinary number of very UNPLEASANT grumpy ones. We left them alone since they seemed to be enjoying that more than anything else.

Unfortunately' date=' it is beginning to look like they really expect us to leave.

Pleased to answer any questions as battery in blackberry permits![/quote']

THANKS for those "positive" remarks...we cruise on April 13, 08 and we were getting a little nervous about Millie and some of the very negative reviews....

How were the shows and other entertainment? Do you have any menus, etc. you could post?

Glad you had a great cruise....Cruising sure makes life in general easier to deal with, huh?

;)

Archived