Coach store

renza

There is an outlet in OSJ. You can walk there from the port. The prices are the same as the outlet prices here. You do pay sales tax, I think 8% so you don't save there, We got some good deals on last year's styles. 20-40% off then most another 20-30% off. I'm not sure if they have a regular Coach store or not but if it's not an outlet you will pay full price. Coach does not discount it's bags except at the outlets.

There may be a regular coach retail store in SJ. We only saw the outlet. It was near the Doonney and Burke and Ralph Lauren outlets. As stated prices are discounted and some with an extra % off. There are classic styles and last years styles/colors. Similar prices to the other outlet Coach stores in the states. The tax rate is high. No duty free. If there is a regular Coach store there the prices will be the same as the states. Coach never puts there bags on sale in the retail sdtores, only in the outlets. MY DD and I did well at the outlet last year, but with United now charging $100 for an overweight bag my shopping will be curtailed this year.

I was there 2 years ago and they had some really good buys and as far as I know it is an outlet. I did a search in good and found this, hope this helps:

http://puerto-rico-travel.suite101.com/article.cfm/outlet_shopping_in_puerto_rico

Coach Outlet Store -- Situated in the heart of Old San Juan, this stand-alone outlet store has hundreds of purses, briefcases, wallets, belts, and other quality leather goods--all at steep discounts. The store also stocks discontinued Coach items and seconds for even greater savings.

Coach Outlet, 150 Calle Cristo, Old San Juan, San Juan, Puerto Rico 00901; 787 722-6830

YES, as everyone said the Coach Store is in outlet. However, if you live near a Coach outlet at home, the prices are the same. Decided not to buy a bag in OSJ and found the same bag at home for the same price and similar sales tax. No bargain in OSJ in my opinion.

which pier is the outlet store near as I didn't think there were any stores near the Pan American Pier which unfortunately is where I'll be docked?

You'll have to take a cab to Old San Juan. It's just across the bay from the Pan Am pier, but too far to walk.

Archived