Please give info on Princess ship

ari1ana1

Hi, I noticed that some of you have been on quite a bit of cruises with Princess. Last year me, my husband and 17 year old twin daughters took our first cruise and it was with Royal Caribbean. I thoroughly enjoyed it and am ready to book again. I went on one of their ships that holds 3100 people and I liked everything about it. I was looking at Princess as they sent me information and when I found a cruise that looked interesting it was on the Caribbean Princess. Can you give me any info on this ship? The thing that I would like to know is do they have an all night cafe where you can get little sandwiches and cookies? Also, is there free 24 hour room service and a free yogurt machines? Do they have buffet dining that you can go to when you don't feel like using the formal dining room? Finally, when I looked at the rooms available on the Caribbean Princess it was on Emerald deck 8 category FF. I like to travel mid ship as far as decks and rooms. Is this okay? Thanks.

Hi, I noticed that some of you have been on quite a bit of cruises with Princess. Last year me, my husband and 17 year old twin daughters took our first cruise and it was with Royal Caribbean. I thoroughly enjoyed it and am ready to book again. I went on one of their ships that holds 3100 people and I liked everything about it. I was looking at Princess as they sent me information and when I found a cruise that looked interesting it was on the Caribbean Princess. Can you give me any info on this ship? The thing that I would like to know is do they have an all night cafe where you can get little sandwiches and cookies? Also, is there free 24 hour room service and a free yogurt machines? Do they have buffet dining that you can go to when you don't feel like using the formal dining room? Finally, when I looked at the rooms available on the Caribbean Princess it was on Emerald deck 8 category FF. I like to travel mid ship as far as decks and rooms. Is this okay? Thanks.

Hi and welcome to Princess,

DH and I have sailed the Caribbean Princess 4 times and love it.

Let's see about your questions...

Horizon Court/Cafe Caribe is the buffet and has food available 24 hours a day. Late at night and until the early hours, it is a sit down casual bistro. Room service is available 24 hours a day. There are no self serve yogurt machines. I think your room choice is fine.

I have sailed on the Caribbean Princess twice and loved it.

Yes there is a 24 hour buffet

Yes to the free 24 hour room service as well

Never seen any yogurt machines, I doubt it.

Your room selection seems to be great for you.

http://travel.travelocity.com/ecruise/ShipDetailsDeck.do;jsessionid=BCE1A0771A18DBF800A7E81DDD2EA6C1.p0263?shipId=185&deckId=1363

(A link to the deckplans)

Archived