Anyone go reef bottom fishing w/NCL shoretrip?

wonlife64

My son and I will be sailing on the Sun. He is interested in the reef bottom fishing excursion in Belize or Cozumel. Has anyone done this? What are your thoughts? Did you catch any fish?

Thanks!

my husband will be doing this excursion this week...on Tuesday feel free to email me and I will give you a review.....we are sailing on the sun now..cassrebecca@aol.com

We did the reef bottom fishing excursion last February on the Pearl in Belize. It was pretty miserable. Very hot, crowded, hardly any fish, and what was caught was teeny weeny (I have fish that large in my large reef tank!). We caught one between 3 of us. That said, any day fishing is better than a day working, no matter how bad. I tried to charter a fishing boat in Belize, but had difficulty finding anything suitable. Have never tried in Cozumel, but you may have better luck there, as they are more prepared for that sort of thing. I hope ours was just a bad trip and cassrebecca will give you a better review!

Robin

Archived