Grand Library?

jajohnson

I have always been able to find something of interest to read. The smallest libraries are on the RCI and X ships. Princess does a better job with these non revenue producing spots. They also dont tuck them away in obscure locations around the ship !

I like that the card room/game room etc are right off the lobby and near the restaurants. At night my kids would like to play board games and do puzzles and we could hear the music wafting in...

I am a fast reader and even with almost 3 weeks on the Grand I have found something of interest. Bring enough for the flights and get there when it opens for best selection.

The Grand has a library... It's just on the right of the purser's desk. It's not that big but big enough. Most of their books are not that current but I had the chance to find quite a recent book last time I was there. Oh, and some good Arthur H Clarcke.I never had the chance to read the last book of the "2001 : Space Odissey" serie and I devoured it in 3 days *lol*. I'm sure you'll find something you want to read.

Archived