Carnival Pride cabin question

SweetpeaOne

Hello everyone, My husband and I have decided to go on the Carnival Pride for our 2oth anniversary next January. We would like to book a suite. I have noticed their are some cabins at the very back of the ship that are available. 5266, 7347 and 4237, 6260 and 6329. They look like they have huge wrap around balcony's. Are these good cabins to stay in? And noise? Which is the best cabin. Thanks

Hello everyone, My husband and I have decided to go on the Carnival Pride for our 2oth anniversary next January. We would like to book a suite. I have noticed their are some cabins at the very back of the ship that are available. 5266, 7347 and 4237, 6260 and 6329. They look like they have huge wrap around balcony's. Are these good cabins to stay in? And noise? Which is the best cabin. Thanks

for individual cabin specs...go here http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Carnival/pride.php

to the right click on each deck for "cabin details by deck"

Corner aft wrap balconies are AWESOME and on the Spirit class they are INCREDIBLE.....some of the decks have separate living room from the bedroom. You will not be disappointed

We were in 7347 last February and loved the suite. The wrap-around balcony is awesome. We did have some vibration back there at times when the ship was going at full speed, but any noise was definitely worth it. Check the pics in my signature.

We're booked in 4228 in just over three weeks. I wouldn't sit on 4237 for too long as it may be snagged soon. 4228 wasn't available when I originally booked, I randomly checked one morning and there it was. I called my PVP and got my suite switched. From what I've read in the opinions of others, they call these suites some of the best in Carnival's fleet.

We were in 7347 last February and loved the suite. The wrap-around balcony is awesome. We did have some vibration back there at times when the ship was going at full speed, but any noise was definitely worth it. Check the pics in my signature.

Well we went ahead and just booked 7347 for Jan 11, 2009...

Archived