Camp Carnival with 16 month old

ILFAN11

Our daughter will be 16 months when we take our Carnival Cruise. Is there any chance of her being able to attend Camp Carnival without us as part of their "planned" activities in the 2-5yr old class?

I know they have babysitting. Is this in Camp Carnival and will she be in with the 2-5 year olds or is the baby sitting in another room?

If we want to go up to Camp Carnival and let her play we can do this without paying the babysitting services - correct? Is this "in" camp carnival or another room?

Does anyone have pictures of the under 2 year old room that she would be in? We are sailing on the Carnival Elation.

Thanks!!

She will not be able to go into Camp Carnival as part of their regular program. They are VERY strict with this. At 16 months, she's not anywhere near to qualifying for CC. Their babysitting is in Camp Carnival, but it's not during the day---it starts at 10pm and there is a $6 per hour charge. And, you cannot take the baby to CC and leave. They have a short amount of time each day to take babies, but the parents must stay with the child.

This is from Carnival:

Camp Carnival is unable to accept children Under 2 years during activity times but we do offer babysitting services for you within Camp Carnival. We do not offer in cabin babysitting. Babysitting services for Under 2's are available each evening from 10pm-3am as well as our Family Play Times on Sea Days and during freeplay times on port days. All babysitting services for Under 2's are charged at babysitting price ($6.00 an hour). During Family Play Times on Sea Days parents with Under 2's are welcome to stay with their under 2's at no charge. Check the on board Camp Carnival capers for specific times.

Under 2's have camp babysitting available for a fee during those hours posted above.

I have the Elation camp pages. Just follow the link in my signature. Go to Camp Carnival.

I posted a picture of the Elation AO on another thread here. Sorry I am running out the door or I would repost them.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=720508

Archived